INTRODUCING THE eNaira
Getting Started With the eNaira SPEED Individual Wallet
Join the revolution, download and sign up on the eNaira Speed Wallet with the following steps:
- Download and install the eNaira speed wallet mobile app directly from google Playstore or Apple iOS appstore.
- Click on sign up and create your eNaira log in details.
- Click on sign up with your bank button.
- Select Heritage Bank.
- Create eNaira speed wallet – enter your BVN registered phone number, create a 12- character password, confirm password and click continue.
- Enter required details on the personal information data page, check the terms of service agreement box and click continue.
- Check your BVN registered email and click on activate wallet. Please note that the link is valid for 1 hour only.
Accessing The eNaira on Padie 2.0
- Update your Padie 2.0 by clicking on FU icon.
- Click on get started.
- Click enter.
- Log in with your Padie 2.0 credentials.
- Click on shortcut (+) button.
- Click on launch eNaira module.
- Enter your eNaira credentials created earlier and select “individual” from the customer type drop-down list to sign in.